Garden and Master Gardener Events in Arkansas
- December 2017 Garden and Master Gardener Events
15 - Deadline for entering Master Gardener volunteer hours into the online reporting system.
15 - Deadline for county list of those taking Online MG Basic Training Class
22 to Jan. 1 - State Extension Office Close for Winter Break
- January 2018 Garden and Master Gardener Events
1 - State Extension Office Closed
3 - Deadline for mentor list for online basic training class
5 & 6 - Horticulture Industry Show, Tulsa, Oklahoma. http://www.hortla.okstate.edu/events/HIS/
8 - Mentor Training for Online MG Basic Training Class, 1 to 2 p.m.
15 - Deadline to submit donations for 2018 MG Awards, 2018 MG Conference, 2018 Janet B. Carson Scholarship. Donation Form
15 - Deadline to submit 2018 MG Award Forms. Click here for application forms
16 - Online Master Gardener Basic Training Class begins
17 - Deadline to sign up for January County 76 Meeting. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
23 - County 76 County 76 Quarterly Meeting, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Little Rock State Extension Office Auditorium.
25 - Online Reporting Manager Meeting via Zoom, 10 to 11 a.m.
27 - Garden Thyme, Magnolia, AR
30 - Mentoring Program Class via Zoom
- February 2018 Garden and Master Gardener Events
2 - Ag Expo, Lawrence Co
4 - Horticulture Garden Club, Jonesboro, AR
9 & 10 - Jefferson County Home & Garden Show, Pine Bluff, AR.
20 - Countdown to Spring Gardening Seminar, Jonesboro, AR
- March 2018 Garden and Master Gardener Events
2 to 4 - Arkansas Flower & Garden Show, State Fairgrounds, Little Rock, AR. www.argardenshow.org
10 - Dirt Friends Festival, El Dorado, AR
16 - Greene County Spring Gardening Seminar
16 to 18 - River Valley Lawn & Garden Show, Fort Smith, AR
17 - Developing an Ozark Green Thumb Seminar, Baxter County
26 - Spring Seminar, Hempstead County
* If you would like your Master Gardener or garden event listed in the events calendar, email email@example.com with the event name, location (physical address with city), date, time, cost, and a contact name with email or phone number. We would like to help spread the word of your gardening event!