Garden and Master Gardener Events in Arkansas
- September 2018 Garden and Master Gardener Events
13 - Registration deadline for MG 30th Birthday event. Registration Link
16 - Arkansas Orchid Society's Annual Orchid Auction, 2 p.m., The Christ Episcopal Church, Sixth Street and Scott Street, Little Rock, AR. (use back door for entry)
18 & 19 - PNG Leadership Conference (Plant-Nuture-Grow), Arkansas 4-H Center, Ferndale, AR.
29 - Advanced MG Class "Water and Plants", Craighead County Hosting, Bono, AR. FULL
- October 2018 Garden and Master Gardener Events
6 - Pollinator Festival, River Valley MG Program, Fort Smith, AR.
7 thru 13 - Master Gardener Week
13 - 30th Birthday Celebraton for Arkansas MG Program, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., P. Allen Smith's Moss Mountain Farm, Roland, AR. For active Arkansas Master Gardeners only.
18 - MG Basic Training Class via Zoom (for those counties that are participating). Class is held on Wednesdays 18, 24, 31 and Nov. 7, 14. Contact your county extension office for more information.
20 - Bulb Sale, Union County, El Dorado, AR.
23 - County 76 Quarterly Meeting, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Little Rock State Extension Office Auditorium, 2301 South University Ave. Email Linda Soffer if you plan to attend. email@example.com
- November 2018 Garden and Master Gardener Events
22 & 23 - State Extension Office closed for the holiday.
- December 2018 Garden and Master Gardener Events
15 - Volunteer hours deadline for 2018
24 thru Jan. 1 - State Extension Office closed for the holidays.
* If you would like your Master Gardener or garden event listed in the events calendar, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the event name, location (physical address with city), date, time, cost, and a contact name with email or phone number. We would like to help spread the word of your gardening event!