UACES Facebook Cellphone Information

Cellphone Information

Cellphone Picture

To upgrade or get a new cell phone, contact Susan James at or 501-671-2192. We have contracts with both AT&T and Verizon. 

Any resigning employee that wants to keep their Extension cell phone number (not phone) can contact Susan and she will arrange the transfer.

If you have any questions or problems with setting up cellphones, please contact the Call Center at 501-2255 or 1-866-779-3375 or






Extension AT&T Cellphone Management

Cellphone Risks

AT&T Employee Discounts

iPhone User Guide