What is Office 365 Planner?
The simplest explanation is that it’s a way to organise teamwork. Office 365 Planner
provides a hub for team members to create plans, organise and assign tasks to different
users and to check updates on progress through dashboards. It also provides a centralised
place where files can be shared and gives visibility to the whole team.
Planner and Groups
Office 365 Planner ties in very closely to Office 365 Groups. Every time a new plan is created then a new Office 365 Group is automatically created and vice versa. If you have a pre-existing Group then a plan will automatically be created for this Group. For more information about Office 365 Groups, click here.
What Can You Do with Microsoft Planner?
- Create a Plan.
- Organize tasks within a Plan onto Boards.
- Assign ownership of Tasks.
- Organize Tasks into Boards that can be Grouped into Buckets.
- Look at Charts to see an at-a-glance status update of a Plan.
- Look at the Planner Hub Dashboard to see a big picture overview of the progress on multiple Plans.
- See a list of all the tasks assigned to you across various Plans.
- Initial Login Instructions
- Intro to Outlook 2013
- Intro to Outlook 2016
- Intro to Outlook Web App (OWA)