OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business is a place where you can store, sync, and share your work files. As part of Office 365 or SharePoint Server 2013, OneDrive for Business lets you update and share your files from anywhere and work on Office documents with others at the same time.
Securely store all your files and share them with coworkers. Each user gets 1 TB of storage.
Sync files across devices and access them anywhere, even when you’re offline.
Find the files you need in seconds with simple search. Or use Office Delve to discover new relevant content.
- Initial Login Instructions
- Intro to Outlook 2013
- Intro to Outlook 2016
- Intro to Outlook Web App (OWA)
- First Time Setup
- Password Information
- Sync OneDrive to Your Computer w/ Office 2010
- Sync OneDrive to Your Computer w/ Office 2013
- Prevent someone from re-sharing your files\folders
- Share items in OneDrive for Business
- Share items with people outside our organization
- OneDrive Training Videos by Microsoft
- Store and share documents quick start guide
- Store, sync, and share your files
- Setup OneDrive for Business on your iPhone\iPad
- Setup OneDrive for Business on your Android
- Setup OneDrive for Business on your Windows Phone
- Create a document from OneDrive
- Download OneDrive for Business
- Instructions for Managers