Manage Another Person's Email\Calendar Folders - Outlook 2011 (MAC)
Manage Another Person's Folders:
You don't have to add the manager's mailbox to your Outlook profile (by listing them as a person for whom you act as a delegate) to work with his or her folders, you only need to be granted delegate access.
- Click File > Open > Other User's Folder...
- In the User field, enter the name or email of the person who granted you Delegate Access permissions.
- In the Type list, select the folder that you want to open.
- Click OK.
- If a dialog appears asking you to "select a match," then select the intended user from the list and click Select.
Respond to a meeting request for another person
- Open the person's Inbox if his or her meeting requests are not being sent to you directly.
- Open the meeting request and respond to it.
Create Meeting Requests on behalf of Another Person
- Open the other person's calendar.
- Create and schedule a meeting.
Create an Email Message on behalf of Another Person
- Begin composing an email, either by clicking E-mail, New > E-mail Message from the Home tab, or by replying to a message.
- In the From box, select the name of the manager or person you are sending the message
on behalf of.
- Add recipients, subject, and message and click Send.