Change Your Office 365 Profile Photo
- Login to your account at owa.uaex.edu.
- Click on the Settings menu icon.
- Click on Office 365 Settings.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Click the small camera icon on the silhouette and browse to a location where you have
saved a suitable image. You can right-click on an image in the employee website directory
and use the Save as option to save an image file to your computer.
Note: Per the Director of Communication Services -
There’s an option in Outlook to include an avatar, and I strongly encourage you to use your official portrait for that. We’ve had people inadvertently use images that are copyrighted by others (such as random clip art from the web or the Razorback logo), which puts us at risk legally.
- Your photo should now be displayed.