Changing default Reply All to Reply - OWA
In the September 2015 update of "Outlook on the web" for Office 365, users have noticed that the default reply setting has changed from "Reply" to "Reply All". This could cause users to inadvertently reply to all users in an email thread when they intended to reply to a single sender.
- To change OWA's default setting back to Reply, click the Settings gear and then select Options in the menu.
- Then, select Reply settings within the Mail > Automatic processing menus.
- Change the Make my default response radio button option to Reply.
- Click Save to save your Reply settings change.
- The Reply button in emails has now been changed back to Reply.