Forwarding Email to Another Account
Office 365 has a feature that allows you to forward anything sent to your work email address to a second email account. That is, anything sent to your email@example.com email address would be forwarded to a separate email account, internal or external.
NOTE: by activating this option, you could potentially open up your personal email to FOI requests.
This is how you can change your forwarding preferences:
1. Log into your email account at owa.uaex.edu
2. Click on the Settings gear in the upper right-hand of your screen
3. Select "Options"
4. Under Accounts in the left hand window, click on the "Forwarding" link
5. Under the "Forwarding" heading, you can choose to forward your email to another work or personal email account
You have the option to keep a copy of all forwarded messages in your Office365 account.
Note: if you do not select this, nothing sent to your firstname.lastname@example.org email account will be saved in your work mailbox – this is not recommended.
6. Select "Start forwarding," and from that point on anything sent to your email@example.com email account will be forwarded to the email address you entered.