2018 Open Enrollment Documents & Rates
Additionally, the Cooperative Extension Benefits Open Enrollment Packet may be reviewed to assist in your benefit elections for 2019.
You may also visit www.uasys.edu/benefits for more information on Open Enrollment and your System benefits.
All enrollments and changes will be effective January 1, 2019.
- Medical Plan Comparison UMR Chart 2019
- Smart Care Plan Comparison Chart 2019
- UMR 2019 Health Insurance Rates Semi-Monthly 75% - 100% Appointed
- UMR 2019 Health Insurance Rates Semi-Monthly 50% - 74% Appointed
Tobacco/Nicotine Pledge and Notice:
All current UMR enrollees must complete the Tobacco/Nicotine Pledge and Notice on the UMR web site (see below for detailed instructions). If you are a new UMR enrollee, please contact Human Resources to complete a paper form.
How to complete the Pledge online:
If you are a returning user, enter your username and password in the boxes located at the top right side of the UMR home page.
If this is your first time on the UMR Member Portal, you will need to register. Click "Need a Username? Register Here" and follow the steps to complete your registration.
Once you are logged in:
- Select the "Health Center" tab
- Click "Wellness Activity Center"
- Click "Get Started" and you will be redirected to the wellness page
- Click "Log Your Activities and Events" to complete the Pledge.
Click to see the Tobacco and Wellness FAQ's for 2019
- AR BCBS Dental PPO Select Plus Schedule of Benefits
- Find a Dentist
- AR BCBS Dental Semi-Monthly Rates
UA Flexible Spending Accounts (UMR):
UA Voluntary Benefit Plans
- To donate sick or annual leave – EBEN-103
Human Resources Contacts:
- Phone 501-671-2219 / fax 501-671-2251
- Email: YourBenefits@uaex.edu