Welcome to 2019 Open Enrollment
The University of Arkansas System is offering an Open Enrollment period from November 1, 2019 – November 30, 2019. This is your annual opportunity to review your benefits coverage, consider your benefits needs for the coming year and make any changes you would like. Outside of this open enrollment period you can only change your coverage within 31 days of a qualifying life event.
The University’s Open Enrollment Decision Guide explaining benefit changes, options and providing enrollment forms is located at www.uasys.edu/benefits. At the top right hand side of the site you must select the correct campus location for specific campus materials. Click “Change Campus” and select Cooperative Extension Service, click “Let’s Go” You will be directed to the landing page for “Your One-Stop Shop for Employee Benefits”. Click on “Enrolling” at the top of the page and select 2020 Open Enrollment. Print, complete and submit any necessary benefit election forms directly to the Human Resources office.
- Submit completed forms by fax: 501-671-2251, email YourBenefits@uaex.edu mail, or in person to Human Resources.
- All enrollments and changes will be effective January 1, 2020.
- You are encouraged to complete any open enrollment changes no later than November 15, 2019 to ensure you receive any new ID cards before January 1, 2020.
- Federally benefited employees should review the Open Enrollment Rates Tab as well as the Open Enrollment Decision Guide pages for FEHB rates and eligible voluntary options.
- For questions, email YourBenefits@uaex.edu or call 501-671-2219 or visit www.uasys.edu/benefits.