Give to Support Arkansas Extension
Over 100 years of dedication to helping Arkansans
Since 1905, the Cooperative Extension Service has continued to strive in improving the economic well-being and quality of lives of all Arkansans through its non-formal educational programs. A component of the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture, the Cooperative Extension Service has four primary program areas for which state and county faculty and staff build their curriculum and educational initiatives:
1. 4-H Youth Development;
3. Community and Economic Development; and,
4. Family and Consumer Sciences.
Whether in a classroom, a boardroom, a field, or in a home, individuals and communities are experiencing the positive impact of Extension's educational programs.
Every dollar donated helps move the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture forward, and your gift can make any of the following impacts:
- Paving ways for a 4-H members to pursue higher education opportunities;
- Investing in professional development for faculty or staff in Extension;
- Advancing management practices that result in an economically strong food source;
- Developing leaders and decision-makers on the issues facing all Arkansans;
- Improving the well-being of your neighbors through health education and activities;
- Building healthy, confident and financially sustainable homes and communities; and,
- Endowing programs that provide funds for county Extension programs and facilities.
Your tax-deductible gift is an investment into improving the quality of life for all communities and residents throughout Arkansas.
For more information on determining how to best support the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture with a meaningful contribution that will make a difference, please contact us.
|Getting Down to Business --Youth working on their assignments at 4-H Entrepreneur Camp||Learning about agricultural practices at Lonoke Field Day||Training Community Leaders for action in their own community|