University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service “Pollinator Week” Facebook Cover Photo Contest Official Rules
- This contest is being run by the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service.
- The entry period will run from June 20, 2020 11:59 a.m. CST – June 28, 2020 11:59 p.m. CST.
- The contest is open to Arkansas residents only.
- Employees of the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture and their spouses and children are not eligible to win.
- To enter, you must like and follow the Facebook page of the University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service, comment on the original contest post with your entry photo. Photo entries must feature a pollinator (insect, bird, bat, etc.) You must be the owner of the original photo. Appropriate photos must be landscape orientation (horizontal) and high resolution.
- Photos that have met the criteria will be placed in an album once the entry period has closed and the album will be posted to UAEX Facebook with instructions for casting votes. One winner will be selected by popular vote from June 29 – July 6, 2020. The number of likes on the photos will be considered as votes. After the end date, the winner will be publicly announced via our Facebook page. By entering, participants release the use of photos to UAEX Facebook with credit given. The winning entry will be used as our cover photo through the month of July. The winner will receive a MP465 (Arkansas Landscape Plants card set). The winner will be contacted by private message with details on how to receive the prize.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the contest should be directed to the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service, not Facebook or Instagram.
- The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action institution. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate or need materials in another format, please contact your county extension office as soon as possible. Dial 711 for Arkansas Relay.
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture offers all its Extension and Research programs and services without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, disability, marital or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status, and is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.