Social Media Giveaway Rules
University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service “Happy Holiday Cooking” Facebook Giveaway Official Rules
- This giveaway is being run by the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service.
- The giveaway will run from Friday, November 15 at 12:00 p.m. to Friday, November 22, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. CST.
- The giveaway is open to Arkansas residents only.
- Employees of the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture and their spouses and children are not eligible to win.
- To be qualified, a participant must like and follow the Facebook page of the University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service, like and comment “Happy Holiday Cooking” on the original giveaway post, and publicly share the post to their personal Facebook page. One entry per person.
- One overall winner will be randomly selected on November 22, 2019 and will be publicly announced via our Facebook page.Five additional winners of 16 oz. jars of apple butter will also be selected at that time. The winners will be contacted by private message with details on how to receive their winnings. If the winners do not respond within 48 hours, alternate winner(s) will be randomly selected.
- The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture is not affiliated with prize donors unless specified, nor does the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture endorse the private sector businesses or products featured in the giveaway.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the contest should be directed to the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service, not Facebook or Instagram.
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture offers all its Extension and Research programs and services without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, disability, marital or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status, and is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.