Social Media Contest Rules
University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service Arkansas State Fair and PRCA Rodeo Tickets Facebook and Instagram Giveaway Official Rules
- This giveaway is being run by the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service.
- The giveaway will run from noon on Sept. 14 to noon on Sept. 28, 2018 on both Facebook and Instagram.
- The giveaway is open to Arkansas residents only.
- Employees of the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture and their spouses and children are not eligible to win.
- To be qualified for the Facebook giveaway, a participant must like and follow the Facebook page of the University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service, like the giveaway post and comment with your favorite thing about the fair on the original giveaway post, and publicly share the post to their personal Facebook page.
- To be qualified for the Instagram giveaway, a participant must comment on the original post using the hashtag #ARStateFairGiveaway
- One winner from each social medium will be randomly selected by drawing and will be publicly announced via our Facebook page and Instagram account. The winner will also be contacted by private message with details on how to claim prizes. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, an alternate winner(s) will be randomly selected.
- The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture is not affiliated with prize donors, nor does the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture endorse the businesses or products featured in the giveaway.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the contest should be directed to the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service, not Facebook or Instagram.
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture offers all its Extension and Research programs and services without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, disability, marital or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status, and is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.