University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service Arkansas Rice Month - ARoma 17 and Cooking with Rice Recipe Booklet Giveaway Official Rules
- This giveaway is being run by the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service.
- The entry period will run from September 25, 2020 8:30 a.m. CST – September 30, 2020 11:59 p.m. CST.
- The giveaway is open to Arkansas residents only.
- Employees of the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture and their spouses and children are not eligible to win.
- To enter, you must like and follow the Facebook page of the University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service, comment on the original contest post with your answer to “how many kernels of ARoma 17 are in 1.5 cups?” and tag one Facebook friend who loves to cook with rice.
- Only one answer per participant is allowed. The 5 closest answers to the correct estimate will be given a sample of ARoma 17 Arkansas aromatic rice, and a Cooking with Rice recipe booklet.
- The accepted answer is the average estimate based on number of kernels per gram of rice. Each sample contains approximately 1.5 cups of rice weighing an estimated 225 grams.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the contest should be directed to the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service, not Facebook or Instagram.
- The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action institution. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate or need materials in another format, please contact your county extension office as soon as possible. Dial 711 for Arkansas Relay.
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture offers all its Extension and Research programs and services without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, disability, marital or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status, and is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.