Supporting Small Business BINGO Social Media Giveaway Rules
University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service
- Community, Professional, & Economic Development Department "Support Small Business
BINGO" Giveaway Official Rules.
Downloadable/Printable Bingo Card
All “challenges” must support small business!
- This giveaway is being run by the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture
Cooperative Extension Service - Community, Professional, & Economic Development Department.
- The giveaway will run from Monday, May 4th, 2020 at 3:00 P.M. to Sunday, May 10th,
2020 at 3:00 P.M. CST. Your Bingo card must be completed during this time period.
- The giveaway is open to Arkansas residents only.
- For contest purposes, small business is defined as an independently owned & operated
- Employees of the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture and their spouses
and children are not eligible to win. However, employees that like the CPED page &
share post regarding the BINGO, will be entered to win cupcakes to be delivered to
their doorstep (no matter where in AR they live).
- To be qualified, a participant must: Like and follow the Facebook page of Community, Professional, & Economic Development https://www.facebook.com/UACommunityDevelopment/
- Get a Bingo diagonal or across (up or down)
- Post a pic of winning card using #CPEDCovidBINGO & tag (or mention) the small businesses
involved in the comments of original Facebook post (videos welcome & encouraged)
- Email proof of purchase (if applicable), pictures & list of businesses involved to:
- One winner will be randomly selected and will be publicly announced via our Facebook
page on Monday, May 11th. The winner will receive a $50 gift card to one of the businesses
that they supported and will be contacted by private message with details on how to
receive their gift. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, alternate winner(s)
will be randomly selected. Only one entry per person.
- The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture is not affiliated with prize donors
unless specified, nor does the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture endorse
the private sector businesses or products featured in the giveaway.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the contest should be directed to the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service – Community, Professional, and Economic Development Department, not Facebook or Instagram.
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture offers all its Extension and Research programs and services without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, disability, marital or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status, and is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.