COVID-19 Reopening Guidelines
As America works to manage the COVID-19 pandemic, those who have been in quarantine and those whose workplaces and other activities have closed because of the pandemic are looking forward to getting back to business.
Uncertainties remain about COVID-19, its spread, the ability to manage the virus, and the wide range of effects it has on Arkansans across the state. This page contains links to directives and other guidance for reopening from trusted sources who utilize these strategies to protect the public’s health.
Back to School in the time of COVID-19
White House reopening guidelines
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reopening framework
- Full CDC Guidance for Opening Up America Again Framework
CDC guidance on disinfection
Guidance from Arkansas Department of Health
Guidance for businesses, places of worship, other oganizations
- Small Business and Workplace COVID-19 Resources
- Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce
- Reopening Guidance from the National Restaurant Association
- Governor’s COVID-19 Information and Resources Page
- S. Chamber of Commerce State by State Reopening Guidance
- ADH Guidance for Places of Worship[in Spanish]