15 Minute Beef Enchiladas
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 24-ounce can chili without beans
- 1 ½ cups canned refried beans, non-fat
- 2 cups low-fat Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 flour tortillas, large size
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium-size saucepan, heat chili and refried beans until warm. Mix well.
- Spoon about half of the chili mixture evenly onto the tortillas, sprinkle with cheese, and roll up.
- Place side by side in prepared dish with seam side down.
- Top tortillas with remaining chili mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish as desired.
Print this recipe 15 Minute Beef Enchiladas