Arkansas Extension Homemakers Conferences and Training
June 1-3, 2021 is the tentative date for the next AEHC State Meeting
Hot Springs Convention Center, Hot Springs, AR, will be the site for the meeting. More information will be released when known.
“Reconnect to EHC” is the theme for this year’s rallies. Registration is $18, which includes snack and
After Oct. 9, a late fee of $7 will be charged.
Locations: You may attend any of the rally locations. Pick whatever date and location suits you. Go to www.uaex.edu/ehc to register.
- Ozark, October 20, 2020
- U of A Morrilton: 1537 University Blvd, Morrilton, AR 72110. Parking permit needed.
- Delta, October 22, 2020
- White County Fairgrounds Merchants Building: 802 Davis Dr, Searcy, AR 72143
- Ouachita, October 27, 2020
- Saline County Fair Grounds: 406 Fairfield, Benton, AR 72215
Fall Ozark Folk Center Retreat & Craft Classes at Mountain View, AR
November 4-6, 2020.
Go to www.uaex.edu/ehc. Scroll to Ozark Retreat & Craft Classes to register and download booklet of classes available.
- Next Spring Workshop TBA
- Open to all Council and Club members and FCS agents.