Arkansas Extension Homemakers Conferences and Training
Annual State Meeting - June 2-4, 2020
Hot Springs Convention Center, Hot Springs, AR
Next Spring -- The EHC Spring Workshop will be on Wednesday, March 11, 2020
at the Vines 4-H Center in Ferndale, AR
- Open to all Council and Club officers, members and FCS agents. Leadership Development Training, a new program, for AEHC, will roll out in January or early February 2020. The 4-H Center is located west of Little Rock, nestles in a wooded serene country setting, which makes for a wonderful, short vacation get-away. Affordable lodging is available for those wishing to come the evening before the Training.
- Next Education Workshop will be March 3, 2021 TBA
4-H Center, Ferndale, AR
- Open to all Council and Club members and FCS agents. The 4-H Center is a wooded, serene, country-side facility located west of Little Rock. It can be your wonderful short vacation get-away. Affordable lodging is available for those wishing to come the evening before the workshop. Focus subject areas and hot topics in Health, Nutrition, Personal Development/Family Life and Personal Finance will be presented by Extension family and consumer sciences faculty and staff. A new and exciting statewide community service project will also be announced. Check out Information Sheet and Registration on this web site’s Landing Page.
District Rallies and Training
- October 20, 2020 Ozark Rally and Training
- October 22, 2020 Delta Rally and Training
- October 27, 2020 Ouachita Rally and Training
Locations with complete information and registration will be available at this site in August 2020.