Arkansas Extension Homemakers Conferences and Training
Annual State Meeting - June 2-4, 2020
Hot Springs Convention Center, Hot Springs, AR
Next Spring -- The EHC Spring Workshop will be on Wednesday, March 11, 2020
at the Vines 4-H Center in Ferndale, AR
- Open to all Council and Club officers, members and FCS agents. Leadership Development Training, a new program, for AEHC, will roll out in January or early February 2020. The 4-H Center is located west of Little Rock, nestles in a wooded serene country setting, which makes for a wonderful, short vacation get-away. Affordable lodging is available for those wishing to come the evening before the Training.
- Next Education Workshop will be March 3, 2021 TBA
4-H Center, Ferndale, AR
- Open to all Council and Club members and FCS agents. The 4-H Center is a wooded, serene, country-side facility located west of Little Rock. It can be your wonderful short vacation get-away. Affordable lodging is available for those wishing to come the evening before the workshop. Focus subject areas and hot topics in Health, Nutrition, Personal Development/Family Life and Personal Finance will be presented by Extension family and consumer sciences faculty and staff. A new and exciting statewide community service project will also be announced. Check out Information Sheet and Registration on this web site’s Landing Page.
District Rallies and Training
- October 2019
District Rallies and Training is open to all council and club members and all FCS agents. The same workshop is presented three different times at three different locations.
- October 22, 2019 Delta Rally and Training -- Prairie Center at Stuttgart
- October 24, 2019 Ozark Rally and Training -- U of A Work Force Center, Morrilton
- October 28, 2019 Ouachita Rally and Training -- Garrison Center, Henderson State, Arkadelphia
Complete information about these rallies and registration is available on this web's Landing Page.
- October 2020
- October 20, 2020 Ozark Rally and Training
- October 22, 2020 Delta Rally and Training
- October 27, 2020 Ouachita Rally and Training
Locations with complete information and registration will be available at this site in August 2020.
Fall Ozark Folk Center Retreat, Mountain View, will be Nov. 20-22, 2019. Deposit and balance due will be announced at a later date.
Contact Judy Simmons for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org.