Arkansas Extension Homemakers Conferences and Training
Annual State Meeting - June 4-6, 2019
Hot Springs Convention Center, Hot Springs, AR
Details available in March 2019:
- General Information
- Registration Form
- Class Schedule
- Class Descriptions
- Creative Skills Classes
- Exhibitor Application for Craft & Trade Show
Celebrating the year's achievements and learn projections for the future, AEHC meets at Hot Springs each June. Mark your calendars now with this date! Around mid-March information will posted above and online registration will appear on Home Page. Deadline for registering for State Meeting will be approximately April 15. Live Well, Creative Skills, Leadership and Communication classes, as well as awards and recognitions will highlight the meeting. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
- Next Education Workshop will be March 6, 2019
4-H Center, Ferndale, AR
- Open to all Council and Club members and FCS agents. The 4-H Center is a wooded, serene, country-side facility located west of Little Rock. It can be your wonderful short vacation get-away. Affordable lodging is available for those wishing to come the evening before the workshop. Focus subject areas and hot topics in Health, Nutrition, Personal Development/Family Life and Personal Finance will be presented by Extension family and consumer sciences faculty and staff. A new and exciting statewide community service project will also be announced. Check out Information Sheet and Registration on this web site’s Landing Page.
Next Officer Training-- County Council Officers training will be 2020 -- TBA
4-H Center, Ferndale, AR
- Open to all Council and Club officers, and members interested in becoming officers, and FCS agents. Information about this training and registration will be available in January or early February 2020. The 4-H Center is located west of Little Rock, nestles in a wooded serene country setting, which makes for a wonderful, short vacation get-away. Affordable lodging is available for those wishing to come the evening before the Training.
District Rallies and Training
- October 2019
Conducted in odd-numbered years, District Rallies and Training is open to all council and club members and all FCS agents. The same workshop is presented three different times at three different locations.
- October 22, 2019 Delta Rally and Training -- Prairie Center at Stuttgart
- October 24, 2019 Ozark Rally and Training -- U of A Work Force Center, Morrilton
- October 29, 2019 Ouachita Rally and Training -- U of A Hope
Complete information and registration will be available on this web's Landing Page in August 2019.
District Presidents Day
- October 2020
Conducted in even-numbered years, Presidents Day is open to council and club officers and club members who are interested in becoming officers, and to all FCS agents. The workshop is presented three different times at three different locations.
- October 20, 2020 Ozark Presidents Day
- October 22, 2020 Delta Presidents Day
- October 27, 2020 Ouachita Presidents Day
Locations with complete information and registration will be available at this site in August 2020.
Fall Ozark Folk Center Retreat, Mountain View, will be Nov. 20-22, 2019. Deposit and balance due will be announced at a later date.
- 2019 Application for Ozark Folk Center Retreat
Contact Judy Simmons for more information. email@example.com.
21st ANNUAL NVON CONFERENCE – Mary Fisher, Chair
July 23-25, 2019
Springdale Holiday Inn