Commercial/Non-Commercial Pesticide Application Recertification Training
Dates and locations:
The commercial/non-commercial recertification trainings for all categories 2019 (exept Turf & Ornamental) will be held approximately at the end of the year.
Call Terilyn Maize at 501-671-2232.
- Recertification for Turf & Ornamental Categories ( Class 4, 5, 6, 9A, 9B, 10)
Turf and Ornamental applicators who already have a license and need to be recertified before July 1.
- Class 4-Ornamental Tree and Turf Pest Control
- Class 5-Weed Control
- Class 6-Golf Course Pest Control
- Class 9A- Non- Commercial Ornamental Tree and Turf Pest Control
- Class 9B- Non-Commercial Weed Control
- Class 10- Non-Commercial Golf Course Pest Control
Turf and ornamental recertification training date: (Classes:4,5,6,9A,9B,10)
The meeting is for applicators that already have a license and need to be recertified
before July 1.
- When: Thursday, June 27th, 2019 | 10 am - 4 pm
- Where: State Extention Service office at 2301 S. University Little Rock, AR 72204.
- Cost: $50.00 ( check or money order only), payable at the door.
You may preregister for the meeting by emailing Terilyn Maize at email@example.com or by calling 501-671-2232.
Recertification training for the turf and ornamental categories is available in January at the following annual meetings:
- Arkansas Turfgrass Association
- Arkansas Green Industry Association
- Extension offers recertification in May or June of each year at the Little Rock State Office.
If you have never had a license in the turf & ornamental, structural, household & rodent, or fumigation categories, contact Seth Dunlap at the Arkansas State Plant Board for more information ( 501-225-1598).