Arkansas Livestock Enterprise Budgets
This site contains the Cooperative Extension Service (CES) livestock enterprise budgets designed to assist Arkansas producers and other agricultural stakeholders in evaluating expected costs and returns for the upcoming livestock production year and other related production economics information, data, and analysis.
- Cow/Calf Interactive Budget User's Guide
- 2019 Arkansas Cow/Calf Produce Hay
- 2019 Arkansas Cow/Calf Purchase Hay
- 2019 Arkansas Cow/Calf Spring
- 2019 Arkansas Cow/Calf Spring Retained
- 2019 Arkansas Cow/Calf Fall
- 2019 Arkansas Cow/Calf Fall Retained
- Background/Stocker Interactive Budget User's Guide
- 2017 Arkansas Background/Stocker
These spreadsheets may be inherently visual in nature and may not be effectively communicated in a non-visual manner due to protected cells. With the passing of the federal law Section 508 and the Arkansas Information Technology Access for the Blind Law (Act 1227 of 1999) it has become imperative that all agencies be compliant with these laws. If you require assistance with interpreting the material presented in this document, please contact Breana Watkins at 870-933-4565 or email@example.com.