2020 Southeastern U.S. Vegetable Crop Handbook is Here!
The 2020 Southeastern U.S. Vegetable Crop Handbook is available and now has gone DIGITAL!
"[This handbook] contains the information that you need to manage your vegetable crops, including which varieties to plant, planting dates, fertilizer recommendations, cover crop selection and conservation tillage options, pesticide selection, grafting, fertigation, plasticulture, postharvest handling, alternative pest management tools and suggestions, as well as many other topics."
- General Production Recommendations
- Specific Commodity Recommendations
- Soil Pests: Their Detection and Control
- Calibrating Chemical Application Equipment
- Registered Fungicides, Insecticides, and Miticides for Vegetables
- Insect Control for Commercial Vegetables
- Disease Control for Commercial Vegetables
- Chemical Weed Control in Vegetable Crops