2018 Yield of Dreams
Hear what's new at our field days and production meetings from agronomists, economists, and other specialists with the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture. This is is subject to updates and changes, so check back frequently.
- April 17 -- BATESVILLE - Weaning and Stocker workshop. Livestock and Forestry Station.
- May 3 - LONOKE -- High-Tunnel Workshop.
- May 5 - LONOKE - Arkanas Pecan School, Arkansas Pecan Growers Association annual meeting and farm tour.
- May 8 – BATESVILLE – Forage workshop, Livestock and Forestry Research Station
- May 17 – HOPE – Horticulture Field Day, SW Research and Extension Center
- June 5 – HOPE – Registered forester training. UA-Hope and Texarkana
- June 7-8 – MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Mid-South Agricultural and Environmental Law Conference
- July 12 – CLARKSVILLE – Peach Field Day at Fruit Research Station. Details pending.
- July 25 – FAYETTEVILLE – 2018 Turf Field Day at Arkansas Research and Extension Center. Details pending.
- Aug. 8 -- NEWPORT -- Soybean College. Details to come.
- TBD – STUTTGART – Rice Field Day at Rice Research and Extension Center. Details to come.
- Sept. 6 - 1 p.m. CLARKSVILLE - Muscadine Field Day, Fruit Research Station.
- Sept. 15-18 -- ARLINGTON, Va.- Direct Agricultural Marketing Summit.
About the Division of Agriculture
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture’s mission is to strengthen agriculture, communities, and families by connecting trusted research to the adoption of best practices. Through the Agricultural Experiment Station and the Cooperative Extension Service, the Division of Agriculture conducts research and extension work within the nation’s historic land grant education system.
The Division of Agriculture is one of 20 entities within the University of Arkansas System. It has offices in all 75 counties in Arkansas and faculty on five system campuses.
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action institution. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate or need materials in another format, please contact your county extension office as soon as possible. Dial 711 for Arkansas Relay.