2020 Yield of Dreams
Here's a look at our production meeting and field day schedule. Hear about the market outlook, production methods and research from University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture faculty.
This is is subject to updates and changes, so check back frequently and be sure to contact your county extension office for location details.
- April 20 — ALMA — Strawberry Field Day Will be held as a virtual field day.
- April 21 — BATESVILLE — Livestock and Forestry Research Station Field Day. POSTPONED - New date TBD.
- May 21 — HOPE — Horticulture Field Day at the Southwest Research and Extension Center
No events scheduled yet.
- July 23 —ROHWER — Row Crops Field Day, Rohwer Research Station
- Aug. 5 — KEISER — Row Crops Field Day, Northeast Research & Extension Center
- Aug. 7 — STUTTGART — Rice Field Day, Rice Research & Extension Center
About the Division of Agriculture
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture’s mission is to strengthen agriculture, communities, and families by connecting trusted research to the adoption of best practices. Through the Agricultural Experiment Station and the Cooperative Extension Service, the Division of Agriculture conducts research and extension work within the nation’s historic land grant education system.
The Division of Agriculture is one of 20 entities within the University of Arkansas System. It has offices in all 75 counties in Arkansas and faculty on five system campuses.
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action institution. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate or need materials in another format, please contact your county extension office as soon as possible. Dial 711 for Arkansas Relay.