2018 Yield of Dreams
Hear what's new at our field days and production meetings from agronomists, economists, and other specialists with the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture. This is is subject to updates and changes, so check back frequently.
- March 1 – 8:30 a.m. BRINKLEY – Pesticide application spray clinic. Brinkley Community Center.
- March 6 – 8:30 a.m. NEWPORT – Pesticide application spray clinic. ASU-Newport.
- March 6 – 10 a.m. MANILA – Irrigation meeting. Community meeting room, Manila Airport.
- March 7 – 8:30 a.m. PARAGOULD – Pesticide application spray clinic. Greene County Fairgrounds.
- March 8 – 8:30 a.m. MANILA – Pesticide application spray clinic, community meeting room Manila Airport.
- March 13 - 1 p.m. BATESVILLE - Forage Forward production worshop. Livestock and Forestry Station.
Surge Valve and Soil Moisture Sensor Schools
- March 9, 9 a.m. .- 3 p.m., MARIANNA -- Lon Mann Cotton Research Station, 8 Lee County Road 214. To register contact Stan Baker, 870-295-7720,
- March 21, 9 a.m. .- 3 p.m., RECTOR -- Rector Community Center, 740 East 9th Street. To register contact Stewart Runsick, 870-857-6875, surge and soil moisture sensor school
Soil moisture sensor school
- March 6, 11 a.m., MANILA -- Manila airport auditorium, 800 Airport Drive. To register contact Ray Benson, 870-762-2075, Soil moisture sensor school
Multiple Inlet Rice Irrigation App School
- March 5, 9 a.m. .- 3 p.m., MARIANNA -- Lon Mann Cotton Research Station, 8 Lee County Road 214. To register contact Stan Baker, 870-295-7720.
- March 7, 9 a.m. .- 3 p.m., STUTTGART -- Rice Research and Extension Center, 2900 Hwy. 130 East, Stuttgart, Arkansas, to register contact Phil Horton 870-946-3231.
- March 9, 4:30 p.m. – 8 p.m., WYNNE -- East Arkansas Community College, 1790 Falls Boulevard, North. To register contact Rick Wimberley, 870-238-5745.
- March 20, 5 p.m. – 8 p.m., RECTOR Rector Community Center, 740 East 9th Street. To register contact Stewart Runsick, 870-857-6875.
- April 17 -- BATESVILLE - Beef cattle management workshop. Livestock and Forestry Station.
- May 17 -- HOPE -- Horticulture Field Day. Details to come.
- No dates yet.
- July 12 – CLARKSVILLE – Peach Field Day at Fruit Research Station. Details to come.
- July 25 – FAYETTEVILLE – 2018 Turf Field Day at Arkansas Research and Extension Center. Details to come.
- TBD – STUTTGART – Rice Field Day at Rice Research and Extension Center. Details to come.
- TBD – NEWPORT – Soybean College. Newport Extension Center.
- Sept. 6 - 1 p.m. CLARKSVILLE - Muscadine Field Day, Fruit Research Station.
About the Division of Agriculture
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture’s mission is to strengthen agriculture, communities, and families by connecting trusted research to the adoption of best practices. Through the Agricultural Experiment Station and the Cooperative Extension Service, the Division of Agriculture conducts research and extension work within the nation’s historic land grant education system.
The Division of Agriculture is one of 20 entities within the University of Arkansas System. It has offices in all 75 counties in Arkansas and faculty on five system campuses.
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action institution. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate or need materials in another format, please contact your county extension office as soon as possible. Dial 711 for Arkansas Relay.