2018 Yield of Dreams
Hear what's new at our field days and production meetings from agronomists, economists, and other specialists with the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture. This is is subject to updates and changes, so check back frequently.
- POSTPONED (See November) : Oct. 18 -- DANVILLE -- "Walk in the Woods" forestry management
- Oct. 25 -- Workshop: “Keep It Local! Creating and Marketing Value-Added Foods”
- Nov.9 -- DANVILLE -- "Walk in the Woods" forestry management.
- Jan. 4-5 - FAYETTEVILLE -- Horticulture Industry Show
- Feb. 14 - ASHDOWN - SW Arkansas row crop production meeting: Corn, Soybeans, Cotton, UA-Cossatot,
About the Division of Agriculture
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture’s mission is to strengthen agriculture, communities, and families by connecting trusted research to the adoption of best practices. Through the Agricultural Experiment Station and the Cooperative Extension Service, the Division of Agriculture conducts research and extension work within the nation’s historic land grant education system.
The Division of Agriculture is one of 20 entities within the University of Arkansas System. It has offices in all 75 counties in Arkansas and faculty on five system campuses.
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action institution. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate or need materials in another format, please contact your county extension office as soon as possible. Dial 711 for Arkansas Relay.