Arkansas Women Woodland Owners
When is our next conference?
Indoor and outdoor sessions will be held including:
- Field trip to the Ross Foundation woodlands to see their efforts in oak forest restoration.
- Future challenges in marketing your timber: certification requirements and marketing constraints.
- Forest resiliency
There will be a small fee of roughly $35 to cover the cost of meals.*
- Managing for Forestry Resiliency. March 3-4, 2016. A. Vines 4-H Center, Ferndale, AR
- Keeping the Forest in the Family. March 26. 2014. University of Arkansas Community College at Hope, AR
- Forest Management Planning. April 18-19, 2013. Southwest Research and Extension Center, Hope, AR
*Cost subject to change as details of the conference are finalized closer to the date.