Arkansas Women Woodland Owners
Come take a walk in the woods with us!
This Fall, we'll take a walk in the woods with Pamela to learn how she managed her woodlands. She has a very interesting story to share and wants to share with you! SO grab your boots and come on!
WHEN: Thursday, October 18th, 2018
WHERE: Jolly Tree Farm, Danville area.
WHAT: We will be doing a lot of walking to see different parts of the forest. Pamela is going to share her goals, hopes, and challenges as she manages this beautiful property.
WEAR BOOTS. It might be a bit soggy so come prepared. If you need special assistance for this walk in the woods, please contact us and we will to accommodate your needs.
COST: The fee is $10 and includes lunch, break, and materials
Do consider attending!
Register online at:
For more information contacting Tamara Walkingstick at email@example.com or by phone: 501-671-2346.
- 2018 Women Owning Woodlands Conference. April 19-20, 2018. Lake DeGray State Park, Bismark, AR. Theme: forest health and sustainable management
- Managing for Forestry Resiliency. March 3-4, 2016. A. Vines 4-H Center, Ferndale, AR
- Keeping the Forest in the Family. March 26. 2014. University of Arkansas Community College at Hope, AR
- Forest Management Planning. April 18-19, 2013. Southwest Research and Extension Center, Hope, AR
Other Walks in the Woods
- Maston's Walk in the Woods. May 16, 2017.
*Cost subject to change as details of the conference are finalized closer to the date.