Create Bridges Support Resources
Create Bridges Regional Steering Committees and Leadership Team would like to offer some resource guidance and resources for our CREATE regions: Ozark Foothills (Sharp, Fulton, Izard) and 3Cs (Howard, Little River, Sevier).
Utilizing Online Resources
Creating a 'Google My Business' Profile
Helpful Arkansas Links
- Arkansas Ready - One stop shop for all vital information from our state
- Arkansas Guidance on the Use of Face Coverings by the General Public
- Arkansas Directive for Gym, Fitness Center, Athletic Club and Weight Room Reopening Phase II
- Arkansas Directive on Business Limitations Phase II
- Arkansas Directive on Resuming Restaurant Dine-in Operations Phase II
- Directive on Resuming Restaurant Dine-in Operations Phase II
- Directive on Resuming Bar or Club Operations Phase II
- Directive for Barber Shops, Body Art Establishments, Cosmetology Establishments, Massage Therapy Clinics/Spas, and Medical Spas Phase II
- Directive Regarding Large Indoor Venues Phase II | To submit an increased capacity proposal for agriculture related events (rodeos, fairs, livestock shows, etc), please click HERE, all other proposals click HERE.
- Directive Regarding Large Outdoor Venues Phase II | To submit an increased capacity proposal for agriculture related events (rodeos, fairs, livestock shows, etc), please click HERE, all other proposals click HERE.
- Directive for Recreational Pool Reopening
- Directive Regarding Overnight Camps
- Directive Regarding Summer Day Camps
- Directive for Limitations on Gatherings
- Current Re-opening dates in Arkansas
Helpful Skill Development Links
- University of Arkansas Small Business & Technology Development Center Facebook page - ongoing webinars for business owners
- University of Arkansas Professional Workforce Development Courses - many are FREE
- Serve Safe Free Classes - these do not qualify for the required class for managers, but they are great for dining employees. Check out more details on Facebook.
Helpful National Links
- Restaurant Reopening Guidance from the National Restaurant Association
- US Travel Industry Guidance for Promoting the Health and Safety of All Travelers
- Hospitalitynet Post-Covid-19 Hotel Re-Opening Planning
Consider making adjustments to your business plan with some of these checklists and links:
- Coronavirus Business Re-opening checklist
- Covid-19 Business Reopening checklist
- Restaurant Preparedness
- Arkansas State Chamber Safety and Re-opening Best Practices
For more information or requests, please contact:
- Julianne Dunn, Create Bridges State Lead: 501-671-2158, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brandon Mathews, Create Bridges Regional Program Coordinator (Sharp, Izard, Fulton): 501-671-2072, email@example.com
- Hazelle Whited, Create Bridges Regional Program Coordinator (Sharp, Izard, Fulton): 501-671-2072, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Murriel Wiley, Create Bridges Regional Program Coordinator (Howard, Little River, Sevier): 501-671-2072, email@example.com
For more information on COVID-19, check out the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture website (www.uaex.edu/covid19). For immediate quarantine and isolation sheltering needs for homeless or displaced individuals, please call 501-661-2136.