Create Bridges Support Resources
Create Bridges Regional Steering Committees and Leadership Team would like to offer some resource guidance and resources for our CREATE regions: Ozark Foothills (Sharp, Fulton, Izard) and 3Cs (Howard, Little River, Sevier).
CREATE BRIDGES: Small Business - Big Rural Impact Podcast
You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and iTunes through our partner Spring River Innovation Hub. Episodes will be posted every other Thursday through December 2020. Read more on the Community, Professional, and Economic Development blog.
- Episode 5: Realtors: A Source of the Source. Featured guest: Laura Sackett Clute, principal broker and owner of Ozark Gateway Realty.
- Episode 4: Not a Jonas Brother, but still a Rock Star. Featured guest: Mayor Jonas Anderson of Cave City, Arkansas.
- Episode 3: Barbeque and Branding Featured guests: Matt Gilley of Big Gilley's Smokehouse in Ashdown, AR and Loren Hinton of UA Cossatot.
- Episode 2: Lights...Camera...Crickets Featured guests: Marc Herring of Ozark Classic Craft Mall in Hardy, AR & Jeff Penn of Chow on the Square in Cherokee Village, AR
- Episode 1: The Inception Featured guest: Chad Whitaker of Arkansas 1033 KWOZ
Shop Local Holiday Guide
Online Customer Engagement and Commerce
Creating a 'Google My Business' Profile (7:37)
Managing 'Google My Business' on Mobile App (3:54)
Creating Your Facebook Business profile (9:45)
Managing Facebook Business profile
Creating and Claiming Your TripAdvisor profile (8:56)
Managing Your TripAdvisor on Mobile App (3:25)
Creating and Claiming Your Yelp profile (9:24)
Managing Your Yelp profile on Mobile App (4:19)
Resilience in Retail Webinar Series with RetailMinded
- Overcoming Obstacles: How Independent Retailers & Restaurants Can Find Success Despite Competition, Challenges
& COVID-19 (1:01:28)
- Digital Marketing Efforts to Help Connect, Communicate & Convert Customers to Your
Unique Retail Business (37:13)
- 10 Action Steps to Re-Building Your Retail Business (44:45)
Arkansas-specific Business Support
Sector Guidance Links
- Coronavirus Resources for Retailers from the National Retail Federation
- Restaurant Reopening Guidance from the National Restaurant Association
- US Travel Industry Guidance for Promoting the Health and Safety of All Travelers
For more information on COVID-19, check out the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture website (www.uaex.edu/covid19). For immediate quarantine and isolation sheltering needs for homeless or displaced individuals, please call 501-661-2136.