Arkansas Real Estate Property Tax Calculator
The Arkansas Real Estate Property Tax Calculator is a free tool to estimate your property tax liability.
Want to learn more about the 2017 property tax calculator? Continue reading below to learn about system requirements and to see responses to frequently asked questions.
The 2018 property tax calculator will be available for download in January 2018.
Property Tax Calculator
The Arkansas Real Estate Property tax calculator provides only an estimate of your real estate property taxes payable in 2017. The calculator cannot be used to estimate agricultural, mineral, utility or forest property tax liability.
Contact your county assessor's office to receive an invoice for you 2017 property tax liability. Arkansas property taxes are due October 15th.
To download the property tax calculator, click the red download button and follow the prompts on your screen.
- Windows Operating System
- Microsoft Excel 2013 or newer
- Having Problems with the Tax Calculator?Report Problems in the form below:
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Does the property tax calculator collect or record any of my personal information?
No. The Arkansas Property Tax Calculator does not collect or record any of your personal information.
- 2. My computer does not meet the system requirements for the calculator. Can I still
receive an estimate of my property tax liability?
Yes. Please contact Tyler Knapp for more information:
- 3. I would like to share the property tax calculator with a family member or friend.
Is it okay for me to send it to them?
The best way to share the property tax calculator is to refer your friend or family to this webpage, www.uaex.edu/taxcalculator.
This will help to ensure that you do not accidentally share any of your private information. It is also a good way to make sure that the calculator used is up-to-date.
- 4. How do I contact my county assessor?
The Association of Arkansas Counties maintains a list of important contacts for every county in the state. To find your assessor's contact information, visit www.arcounties.org/counties and select your county.
- 5. Can I use the 2017 version of the calculator to estimate my 2018 property tax liability?
No. Millage (tax) rates change every year. Using the 2017 Arkansas property tax calculator to estimate your 2018 tax liability will not generate an accurate estimate.