Arkansas County Government Finance
Population growth, revenue loss and disasters like the COVID-19 pandemic affect county governments' ability to provide infrastructure and services. Our Community, Professional & Economic Development team can assist county officials in Arkansas understand the trends affecting their ability to generate revenue and control spending to enable them to develop realistic budgets and plans to meet their communities' changing needs.
The program can also help local leaders and residents understand:
- The services provided by county governments
- The cost of these services
- Where revenue comes from to pay for these services
- The potential for raising more revenue
- The potential to provide more cost-effective services
- The opportunities for sharing the cost of services
For more information on how to access these programs and assistance, contact your county extension agent or Wayne Miller at email@example.com or (501) 671-2085 or Ellie Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org (501) 671-2241.
County government finance resources for Arkansas can be found below.
Arkansas Interlocal Agreements
Looking for the .pptx version of the PowerPoints? Please email email@example.com for download instructions.