Arkansas Local Government Finance
Population growth and revenue loss can impact local governments' ability to provide infrastructure and services. Community and Economic Development can help local officials in Arkansas develop budgets and plan to meet their communities' changing needs.
The program can also help local leaders and residents understand:
- The services provided by state and local governments
- The cost of these services
- Where revenue comes from to pay for these services
- The potential for raising more revenue
- The potential to provide more cost effective services
- The opportunities for sharing the cost of services
To learn more or schedule a workshop in your community, please contact your local county agent or call (501) 671-2072.
- County Government Revenue & Spending Publications
- Property Tax Fact Sheets
- Arkansas Property Tax: Revenue, Assessments & Rates by County
- Interlocal Agreements
- County Finance Powerpoint for all Arkansas Counties
- Real Estate Property Tax CalculatorThe 2017 Arkansas Property Tax Calculator has a new home. Visit www.uaex.edu/taxcalculator to download.