Local Foods & COVID-19 Resources
share research based information;
help clarify rules, regulations, policies, and recommendations;
provide an opportunity for learning from others during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
*Food Businesses include farm stands, farmers markets, community supported agriculture (CSA) programs, restaurants, small grocers, food trucks, Arkansas-made food manufacturers, and cottage food producers
Fall Farm Activity Guidance & COVID-19
- Providing all guests with hand sanitizer;
- Disinfecting all commonly-touched surfaces;
- Not allowing access to individuals who have been ill or in contact with an ill person within the past 14 days;
- Communicating your COVID-19 policies to guests via website, social media, and signage at your farm;
- Distributing masks or face coverings - be creative and add your farm name or logo!
Farms, farmers markets, CSA's;
small grocers, cottage food businesses, food stands;
restaurants, pop-up food shops, and other food businesses.
Missed a previous discussion? Click the button below.
Want to add a food resource to the map? Fill out this form
Other Resources by Local Foods Topic
Please reach out with questions to Extension's Local, Regional, & Safe Foods team members.