Local Foods & COVID-19 Resources
share research based information,
help clarify rules, regulations and policies,
provide an opportunity for learning from others during the COVID-19 pandemic.
*Food Businesses include farm stands, farmers markets, community supported agriculture (CSA) programs, restaurants, small grocers, food trucks, Arkansas-made food manufacturers, and cottage food producers
- Providing all guests with hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting all commonly-touched surfaces
- Not allowing access to individuals who have been ill or in contact with an ill person within the past 14 days
- Communicating your COVID-19 policies to guests via website, social media, and signage at your farm
- Distributing masks or face coverings - be creative and add your farm name or logo!
Farms, farmers markets, CSA's,
small grocers, cottage food businesses, food stands
restaurants, pop-up food shops, and other food businesses.
Missed a previous discussion? Click the button below.
Want to add a food resource to the map? Fill out this form
Other Resources by Local Foods Topic
Below are recommendations for all farms and food businesses followed by ones for specific food businesses.
Please reach out with questions to Extension's Local, Regional, & Safe Foods team members.