Arkansas Local Government Finance
Community and Economic Development can assist local officials in Arkansas develop realistic budgets and plan for the provision of infrastructure and services in the context of declining revenue or increasing population pressures
The program can also help local leaders and residents better understand:
- The services provided by state and local governments,
- The cost of these services,
- Where revenue comes from to pay for these services,
- The potential for generating additional revenue,
- The potential to provide more cost effective services,
- The opportunities for sharing the cost of services.
To learn more or schedule a workshop in your community, please contact your local county agent, email email@example.com or call (501) 671-2072.
- County Government Revenue & Expenditures Publications
- Property Tax Publications
- Arkansas Property Tax: Revenue, Assessments & Rates by County
- Interlocal Agreements
- County Finance Powerpoint for all Arkansas Counties
- Real Estate Property Tax Calculator
System requirements: Windows operating system; Microsoft Excel 2013 or newer
Disclaimer: The 2017 Arkansas Real Estate Property Tax Calculator provides only an estimate of your real estate property taxes payable in 2017. The calculator cannot be used for estimation of agricultural, mineral, utility or forest property tax. This estimate does not by default include special district or voluntary taxes that may be applicable.
Contact your County Assessor's office to obtain an invoice for your property taxes payable in 2017. Arkansas property taxes are due October 15, 2017.