Economic Trends, Opportunities and Impacts in Arkansas Communities
To take advantage of Arkansas' position in the global economy, communities should:
- Identify local economic trends and opportunities.
- Understand the potential and realized impacts of development projects.
To identify local and regional trends and opportunities, Community and Economic Development can:
- Assist local leaders in Arkansas understand the global, national and local trends affecting their communities.
- Identify local assets on which to build the regional economy.
- Work with leaders to use this information to identify economic opportunities for their communities and regions.
- Assist in implementation of economic development strategies.
Arkansas Economic Trends and Impacts Publications
Use the accordion menus below to browse available publications.
- Reports and Fact Sheets
- County Profiles
- Agricultural Fact Sheets for Arkansas Counties