Business Retention and Expansion
What is business retention and expansion?
Business retention and expansion is a key component of any economic development plan. This strategy involves proactively connecting with existing businesses in a community to understand and respond to their business needs.
Business Retention and Expansion in Arkansas
Sign up to attend a business retention and expansion workshop on April 23 and 24, 2019 in Fort Smith. Attendees will receive information about business retention and expansion process and why it's important, get tips for successful implementation, and receive guidance on developing key stakeholders and partners. This event is being hosted by University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Community and Economic Development office, Western Arkansas Planning and Development District, and Business Retention and Expansion International.
- Location Information: Janet Huckabee Nature Center
- Hotel Information:
- Fairfield Inn
- Home to the Evening Networking Event
- Group Rate:
- King / Doubles: $89.00
- Executive King or Double Suite: $99.00
- Group Name: Business Retention and Expansion
- Candlewood Suites
- Group Rate: $74 + tax, valid for a single or double studio suite
- Group Name: UofA Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service
- Home2 Suites
- Group Rate: $94 per night
- Group Name: Business Retention & Expansion
- Fairfield Inn
Learn more about Business Retention and Expansion
If you are interested in conducting a business retention and expansion process in your community or want to share your community's success, contact Julianne Dunn, Instructor - Economic Development, through email at email@example.com or by phone at 501-671-2158.