- Immediately inform the government in writing of your interpretation of the requirements,
and notify the government that you will be seeking the additional cost of performance
of the disputed terms.
- Keep performing.
- Account for costs in a way that allows you to readily prove the extra costs of performance
that result from the government’s interpretation.
- Submit a request for equitable adjustment for payment for the extra costs.
- Follow the claims process described in the Disputes clause if the government denies
the request for equitable adjustment.
- Ignore contract modifications.
- Ignore a cure notice and other government requests for assurance that it will perform
- Refuse to ensure the government that you will perform.
- Unilaterally impose your interpretation of the contract requirements
- Refuse to perform according to the contract as modified.