Arkansas Income Tax School
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Two day IRS approved face-to-face workshops
- 16 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours including two hours of ethics
- Five locations
- General review of current tax regulations
- Update of changes in existing tax laws
- Current self-employed tax preparer instructors
- Extensive coverage of Tax Cuts & Jobs Act
WHO IS IT FOR:
The workshops are geared toward tax preparers and tax professionals as well as any others interested in advanced tax preparation training.
Check back in the fall of 2019 for upcoming class information.
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture is proud to announce that we have been approved as an IRS Continuing Education Provider. Tax preparers should always look for IRS approved providers when fulfilling their continuing education requirements. Provider #ZWRJ7.
2019 dates & locations will be listed when information becomes available. Locations usually include Jonesboro, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Hot Springs, and Little Rock.
Day One: Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
Class begins at 8:30 a.m.
Day Two: Class begins at 8:00 a.m.
Program adjourns at 4:30 p.m. on both days. (certificate of attendance awarded at 4:30 on the second day of class)
If you experience issues while trying to register or need additional information, please contact Kim Magee by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Casey Hill by phone at: 501-671-2072.