Arkansas Income Tax School
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Two day IRS approved face-to-face workshops
- 16 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours including two hours of ethics
- Five locations
- General review of current tax regulations
- Update of changes in existing tax laws
- Instructors: Self-employed tax preparer and former IRS
- Qualified Business Income Deduction (QBID) update
WHO IS IT FOR:
The workshops are geared toward tax preparers and tax professionals as well as any others interested in advanced tax preparation training.
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture is proud to announce that we have been approved as an IRS Continuing Education Provider. Tax preparers should always look for IRS approved providers when fulfilling their continuing education requirements. Provider #ZWRJ7.
2020 DATES & SPECIFIC LOCATIONS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
LOCATIONS: (schools will most likely take place in November as in 2019)
Day One: Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. (class begins at 8:30)
Day Two: Class begins at 8:00 a.m.
Program adjourns at 4:30 p.m. on both days. (certificates of attendance are awarded via email)
If you experience issues while trying to register or need additional information, please contact Kim Magee by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Casey Hill by phone at: 501-671-2072.