Arkansas Income Tax School
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Two day IRS approved face-to-face workshops
- 16 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours including two hours of ethics
- Five locations
- General review of current tax regulations
- Update of changes in existing tax laws
- Former IRS instructors
WHO IS IT FOR:
The workshops are geared toward tax preparers and tax professionals as well as any others interested in advanced tax preparation training.
The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture is proud to announce that we have been approved as an IRS Continuing Education Provider. Tax preparers should always look for IRS approved providers when fulfilling their continuing education requirements. Provider #ZWRJ7.
Dates & Locations
2018 dates and locations to be announced.
- 2017 Federal Tax Workbook Vol. A
- 2017 Federal Tax Workbook Vol. B
- 2017 Federal Tax Workbook Combined Index
- 2016 Federal Tax Workbook Vol. A
- 2016 Federal Tax Workbook Vol. B
- 2016 Federal Tax Workbook Combined Index
Day One: Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
Class begins at 8:30 a.m.
Day Two: Class begins at 8:00 a.m.
Program adjourns at 4:30 p.m. on both days. (certificate of attendance awarded at 4:30 on the second day of class)
If you experience issues while trying to register or need additional information, please contact Kim Magee by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristen Kiefer by phone at: 501-671-2299.
The register now button is currently inactive, but will be active as soon as 2018 dates and locations have been secured.