In-person and virtual options are available when attending this year's Income Tax School.
What We Offer:
- Two day IRS approved trainings
- 16 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours including two hours of ethics
- One face-to-face and two live webinar options
- General review of current tax regulations
- Update of changes in existing tax laws
- Instructors: Self-employed tax preparer and former IRS
Who Is It For?
The workshops are geared toward tax preparers and tax professionals as well as any others interested in advanced tax preparation training.
2020 DATES & DETAILS: Choose your option for attending!
Meet the instructors!
Welcome our new instructor: William (Bill) Laird, CPA IRS Agent (retired), 14 years as Revenue Agent, 17 years as Agent Group Manager
Welcome back our returning instructor: Curtis Davis, CPA Long time U of A tax school attendee and current self-employed tax preparer
PLEASE NOTE -
Certificates of attendance will be emailed to participants within 3 weeks of completion of class.
If you experience issues while trying to register or need additional information, please contact Kim Magee by email at: email@example.com or Nikki Dawson by phone at: 501-671-2003.
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture is proud to announce that we have been approved as an IRS Continuing Education Provider. Tax preparers should always look for IRS approved providers when fulfilling their continuing education requirements. Provider #ZWRJ7.