Government Contracting Resources for Arkansas Businesses
The list below offers a sampling of municipal bid opportunities in Arkansas but is not intended to be comprehensive. Check with other city and county offices for local postings.
Arkansas Bid Network - The Arkansas Bid Network publishes procurement solicitations primarily from government agencies but also from some private organizations in Arkansas.
If you see any state or local contracts that you want to bid on but can’t get access to the solicitation documents call your Arkansas PTAC counselor.
Arkansas Bid Network is a paid site.
Arkansas's Business Emergency Listing (ABEL) - In order to better serve the agencies and the governing authorities of the State of Arkansas, the AR Department of Emergency Management, the Department of Finance and Administration, and the Office of State Procurement have prepared this emergency index to retain and use during the activation of a state declared emergency.
Providing an emergency listing of your business commodity does not establish a contract for purchasing through the State of Arkansas.
Advertisement and availability of Plans and Proposals for projects authorized for each of these lettings will be four (4) weeks prior to the letting date. The Proposal Holders List of prime contractors holding bid documents on projects for these lettings will be posted in the PRELETTING INFORMATION Questions pertaining to projects during the advertisement period should be addressed to the Program Management Division at email@example.com or (501) 569-2261.
- City of Conway - View current bid opportunities for goods and services for the city of Conway.
- City of Fayetteville - View current bid opportunities for goods and services for the city of Fayetteville.
- City of Fort Smith - View current bid opportunities for goods and services for the city of Fort Smith.
- City of Jacksonville - View bid opportunities for goods and services for the city of Jacksonville.
- Jefferson County - View current bid opportunities for goods and services for Jefferson County
- City of Jonesboro - View current bid opportunities for goods and services for the city of Jonesboro.
- City of Little Rock Purchasing Division- The City of Little Rock Purchasing Division is a centralized purchasing office that has the responsibility to locate and secure materials, supplies, equipment, and related services as required by various Departments within the City of Little Rock.
- City of Maumelle - View current bid opportunities for goods and services for the city of Maumelle
- City of North Little Rock- View current bid opportunities for goods and services for the city of North Little Rock.
- Sebastian County - View current bid opportunities for goods and services for Sebastian County.
- City of Sherwood - View current bid opportunities for goods and services for the city of Sherwood.
- City of Springdale - View current bid opportunities for goods and services for the city of Springdale.
Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration - Office of State Procurement - The Office of State Procurement (OSP) has a primary responsibility and oversight for the State wide procurement of commodities, technical and professional services for all state agencies, boards and commissions and colleges and universities. OSP provides regular trainings for vendors on the first Wednesday of every month for those wanting to receive State of Arkansas procurement contracts. The class name to register for is titled “Vendor Class.”
Arkansas Economic Development Commission - The Arkansas Economic Development Commission provides assistance in many areas of business growth, including providing minority business certification for the state of Arkansas. The Small and Minority Business division promotes the growth and sustainability of small and minority business enterprises by providing them with real world technical and professional assistance, certification, procurement, networking, capital and contracting opportunities.
Arkansas Economic Development Institute - The Arkansas Economic Development Institutes's mission and mandate is to provide community economic development research and analysis, technical assistance, and training to enhance and advance the economy and economic development throughout Arkansas and where appropriate, beyond.
Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center (ASBTDC) - The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center is a university-based economic development program that assists entrepreneurs, both new and seasoned. We help with every aspect of business creation, management, and operation.
Arkansas Women’s Business Center (AWBC) - Arkansas Women’s Business Center The AWBC is committed to providing technical assistance, training, and access to capital services tailored to meet the needs of women business owners. The Center is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
HUBzone Map - Is your business in a HUBzone? Find out.
The government limits competition for certain contracts to businesses in historically underutilized business zones (HUBzone). It also gives preferential consideration to those businesses in full and open competition.
Read more about the program's benefits, qualifications, and certifications from the U.S. Small Business Administration.
SCORE - SCORE is the nation’s largest network of volunteer, expert business mentors, with more than 10,000 volunteers in 300 chapters.
Transparency.Arkansas.gov - This site may be used to view previously awarded contracts for the State and to research award amounts and contract length. In addition, users may view current contracts and research possible subcontracting opportunities with the Prime Contractor.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) - Financing, business planning, and business management. If you are just starting a business or needing guidance for your existing business, this is a good resource with a variety of tools.
D&B D-U-N-S Number - A DUNS number is a unique, non-indicative 9-digit identifier issued and maintained by D&B (Dun & Bradstreet) that verifies the existence of a business entity globally. This is required to perform work with the Federal Government.
DHA - Defense Health Agency - The official website of the Military Health System (MHS). This site provides information about the Directorate of Procurement that supports the MHS through award and administration of health services and information technology contracts.
DIBBS - is a web-based application that provides the capability to search for, view, and submit secure quotes on Requests For Quotations (RFQs) for Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) items of supply. DIBBS also allows users to search and view Request For Proposals (RFPs), Invitations For Bid (IFBs), Awards and other procurement information related to DLA.
FAR Supplements for each Agency - This page links to key agency FAR supplements and related documents.