Apiculture is the study of honey bees and the practice of maintaining or keeping bees in order to collect honey or wax, for the pollination of plants, or to produce bees for sale to other beekeepers.
Fruit of your choice, such as:
- 1 pound strawberries (diced)
- 1 pound pineapple (diced)
- 12 ounces red grapes (halved and diced)
- 4 kiwi (diced)
- 2 blood oranges (or regular oranges)
- 12 ounces blueberries
- 15-ounce can mandarin oranges in juice, drained well and sliced into halves
- 2 ripe bananas
For the dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons lime zest (from 2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Gather and dice your desired fruit.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine diced fruit with dressing and stir until fruit is coated. Stir again before serving.