AACES Resolutions for Extension
Resolutions (recommendations or requests regarding a particular workplace issue) are submitted each year to Extension Administration by professional associations for consideration.
Sample past resolutions:
- Recommending an Extension shadowing program
- Flex time and sabbatical suggestion
- Suggested changes to the promotion process
How the resolutions process works:
AACES resolutions are suggested and voted on by AACES membership at the annual meeting, which usually occurs in January of each year. Please submit resolutions to the Resolutions Committee chair no later than December 31st for consideration.
1. Fill out the form below with your idea on a positive change you'd like to see at
2. AACES members will vote on suggested resolutions at the annual meeting in January.
3. Successful resolutions will be presented to administration that same year.
4. Administration will respond with a notification of the outcome.
Use the form below OR submit resolutions to firstname.lastname@example.org for Resolutions Committee review.