The Share Grounds kitchens will open Spring 2020 with a pilot group of clients at each site. Farmers, gardeners and small food business are eligible to use the facility. To become a potential client, please fill out the
If you plan to process a food product, visit the ”How to start a food business” page to understand the steps necessary to launch your product from a shared use manufacturing facility in Arkansas.
Contact the Share Grounds Project Manager to sign up for updates on workshop opportunities and to discuss your food concept.
Yes! All three sites are accepting donations and non cash gifts, such as pre-approved commercial equipment, donated building materials and labor.
Non cash or in-kind gifts may qualify as a tax-deductible charitable contribution.
Donors will be recognized for their sponsorship at these levels:
- $100 - Seed Sower: Website recognition
- $250 - Harvester: Logo on marketing brochure & website recognition
- $500 - Packer: Name on sponsorship sign at a Share Grounds facility, logo on brochure & website recognition
- $1000 - Distributor: Logo on sponsorship sign at a Share Grounds facility, logo on brochure & website recognition
Contact the Share Grounds Project Manager for additional information on how to donate to the project.
1. If you live in Searcy (Marshall), Cleveland (Rison), and Three County (McCrory) and would like to serve in a leadership capacity, consider joining a county advisory committee.
2. Join our email list to receive invites to upcoming community meetings.
Contact the Share Grounds Project Manager if you would like serve on an advisory board or join the contact list.