All links to external sites open in a new window. You may return to the University
of Arkansas Division of Agriculture web site by closing this window when you are finished.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information, or the accessibility for people
with disabilities listed at any external site.
Links to commercial sites are provided for information and convenience only. Inclusion
of sites does not imply University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture's approval
of their product or service to the exclusion of others that may be similar, nor does
it guarantee or warrant the standard of the products or service offered.
The mention of any commercial product in this web site does not imply its endorsement
by the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture over other products not named,
nor does the omission imply that they are not satisfactory.
Fruit of your choice, such as:
- 1 pound strawberries (diced)
- 1 pound pineapple (diced)
- 12 ounces red grapes (halved and diced)
- 4 kiwi (diced)
- 2 blood oranges (or regular oranges)
- 12 ounces blueberries
- 15-ounce can mandarin oranges in juice, drained well and sliced into halves
- 2 ripe bananas
For the dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons lime zest (from 2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Gather and dice your desired fruit.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine diced fruit with dressing and stir until fruit is coated. Stir
again before serving.