Protect you and your family during the COVID-19 outbreak by practicing proper hand washing techniques.
- Wet your hands with clean running water (warm or cold) and apply soap.
- Rub your hands together to make a lather and scrub them well; be sure to scrub the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Continue rubbing your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the "Happy Birthday" song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry.
- Hand-washing for at least 20 seconds
- Covering your mouth/nose when coughing/sneezing
- Clean and sanitize frequently touched surfaces and objects (door knobs, drawer pulls, etc.)
- Stay home if/when you are sick
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick