Worksheets and IRB
Get connected to the evaluation planning tools and Institutional Review Board (IRB) resources you need 24/7/365.
Program Evaluation Planning Worksheets
- These worksheets can be used individually or in a group setting to support the development
of an evaluation plan.
- Planning a Program Evaluation Worksheet (PDF)This worksheet provides a series of key questions that supports the development of an evaluation plan (i.e. key questions, data sources, methods, data collection & analysis).
- Evaluation Management Plan Worksheet (PDF) This worksheet provides an operational planning template for the identification of short, medium and long-term outcome indicators, methods of collection and persons responsible.
- Evaluation Inventory Worksheet (PDF) This worksheet provides a self-assessment for key evaluation planning and implementation steps and a template for identification of what stakeholders want to know.
- Getting to Indicators Worksheet (PDF) This one-page worksheet provides a template for identification of key outcomes and the corresponding indicators for each group of outcomes.
Institutional Review Board (IRB) Procedures and Forms
- These tip sheets, articles, University of Arkansas policy and forms will orient you
to the purpose, steps and process for applying for an IRB review at the University
of Arkansas - Fayetteville campus.
- University of Arkansas Institutional Review PolicyCooperative Extension faculty are subject to the UA-Fayetteville IRB policy and board. This document provides the policy and procedures.
- University of Arkansas Institutional Review Board Protocol Form UA-Fayetteville form for submission for IRB review. (NOTE: Scroll down that page to find link for the "Protocol Submission Form.")
- University of Arkansas Determination of Expedited/Exempt Research Chart Website with self-guided, step-by-step chart to identify whether or not research might qualify for exempt or expedited status with the UA-Fayetteville Institutional Review Board
- Sample Informed Consent Form to Participate in a Research Study Form that can be used as a guide and template for the development of an informed consent form with participants in a research study
- Sample Parental Consent Form for a Minor to Participate in a Research Study Form that can be used as a guide and template for the development of a parental informed consent form for use in a research study with minors as subjects
- Sample Child Assent to Participate in Research Form Form that can be used as a guide and template for the development of an informed consent form with minor children for the child's assent to participate in a research study
- Informed Consent Checklist A U.S. Department of Health and Human Services checklist identifying the elements needed for informed consent when conducting research with human subjects.