LRSO WIFI NETWORKS
- Employees should plan to use this network whenever possible.
- It is on the LRSO side of our firewall, offering protection for internet threats.
- This network will allow you access to the LRSO network resources, such as printers and the file server.
- All CES employees will have access with their Active Directory UserID and Password.
- Once logged into the system, future Wi-Fi connections will occur automatically until the AD password changes (then you will be required to enter your new password).
GUEST_WIFI - Unsecured Wi-Fi (does not provide access to our internal network, external website www.uaex.edu or the OmniUpdate migration environment).
- Users of the GUEST network do not have access to our network resources, not even our public websites.
- This network is used for contractors, external event participants, guest, etc.
- It will require a special UserID and Password that can be obtained by calling the Front Desk at 501-671-2000 or the Call Center at 501-671-2255. The Guest UserID and Password will also be posted on our Employee Links webpage and Here. These areas will be updated each time the password changes.
- Future connections will not be automatic. You will be required to login to the guest network each time, unless the password is being cached by your browser.
- The special UserID and Password will change on a regular basis for security purposes.
This network will only be available for special training\meeting sessions that require users to have access to our internal resources.
This network will not require any special logins or setups.
You must request this wireless network option in advance by using the resource (Training-Wifi) in Zimbra or identifying your request on the existing room reservation forms.
WIFI SETUP INSTRUCTIONS: