LRSO WIFI NETWORKS
We offer both secured and unsecured wireless internet access through our wireless system. The brief descriptions below will help you determine the appropriate option for your work or meeting/training needs.
LRSO_WIFI - Secured wireless network.
- Employees should use this network whenever possible.
- It is on the inside (LRSO side) of our firewall, offering protection for internet threats.
- This network will allow access to the LRSO network resources, such as printers and the file server, as well as our public websites.
- All CES employees will have access with their Active Directory UserID and Password.
- Once logged into the system, future Wi-Fi connections will occur automatically until the AD password changes (then you will be required to enter your new password).
LRSO_GUEST - Unsecured wireless network.
- Allows for web traffic only, outside the firewall.
- Users will not have access to any internal resources and/or websites.
- It is used for contractors, external event participants, guest, etc.
- It will require the user to enter their email address and to read and accept the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Future connections will not be automatic. You will be required to go through the acceptance and email entry each time.
LRSO_TRAINING - Secured wireless network.
- Allows for web traffic only, both inside and outside the firewall.
It is used for special training\meeting sessions that require users to have access to our "internal" websites.
This network will require authentication. You can request the key from the front desk or by clicking here (AD login required).
- The key will be changed every 90 days.
WIFI SETUP INSTRUCTIONS:
If you have any questions or problems with setting up your wireless devices, please contact the Call Center at 501-2255 or 1-866-779-3375 or firstname.lastname@example.org.