Outdoor Water Efficiency Program
On this website, you will find tips to help you save money by cutting down on
wasteful watering. There is information on when and how much to water and how to
maximize the most of your irrigation system by preventing wasteful watering.
will also find a schedule of upcoming dates of outdoor water efficiency
presentations in the community.
- June 4th - Thompson Library 38 Rahling Circle Little Rock
- June 13th - Terry Library 2015 Napa Valley Drive Little Rock
- June 18th - Sanders Library 31 Shelby Drive Sherwood
- July 2nd - Thompson Library 38 Rahling Circle Little Rock
- July 17th - Terry Library 2015 Napa Valley Drive Little Rock
- July 31st - Fletcher Library 823 North Buchanan Little Rock
All work shops are from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
More workshops coming soon.
For more information please call Mark Brown at Pulaski County Cooperative
To schedule a water efficiency workshop/presentation for your
neighborhood association, business, or organization, contact Mark Brown, county
extension agent - water conservation at 501-340-6650 or e-mail
These links will provide more information on how to conserve water.