Arkansas Plant Disease Control Products Guide - MP154
- Table of Contents
- Poison Control Center and Pesticide Spill Phone Numbers and Disclaimer
- Table of Conversions
- Corn (Field) - Foliar Diseases
- Fungicide Efficacy for Control of Corn Diseases
- Corn (Field) - Aflatoxin
- Corn (Field) - Nematodes
- Peanut Seedling Diseases - Commercial Production
- Peanut Nematodes - Commercial Production
- Peanut Diseases - Commercial Production
- Peanut Diseases - Aflatoxin - Commercial Production
- Soybean - Seed Treatments
- Soybean - Foliar Diseases
- Fungicide Efficacy for Control of Foliar Soybean Diseases
- Soybean - Nematodes
- Edamame Seedling Diseases
- Edamame - Foliar Diseases
- Edamame - Nematodes
- Vegetable Diseases - Commercial Production
- Vegetable - Nematodes - Commercial Production
- Vegetable Diseases - Home Garden
- Wheat - Seed Treatments
- Wheat - Foliar Diseases
- Wheat - Disease Thresholds
- Efficacy of Fungicides for Wheat Disease Control Based on Appropriate Application Timing
The listing of any product in this publication does not imply endorsement of that product or discrimination against any otherproduct by the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture.
The information in this publication was current as of October 1, 2014, and applies only to Arkansas. It may not be appropriatefor other states or locations.
Every effort was made to ensure accuracy, but the user of any crop protection product must read and follow the most current label on the product – The Label is the Law. For further assistance, contact your local office of the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service.
This publication is inherently visual in nature and may not be effectively communicated in a non-visual manner. With the passing of the federal law Section 508 and the Arkansas Information Technology Access for the Blind Law (Act 1227 of 1999) it has become imperative that all agencies be compliant with these laws. If you require assistance with interpreting the material presented in this document, please contact the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture.