System Management - Print
C.E.S.P. 1-55: Printing from Policy Guide
Date Revised: 11-5-2002
Summary: Establishes Procedures for printing one page from the Policy Guide.
Printing selected pages from the web is easy. There are two ways to accomplish this:
Printing using print preview:
• Go to the policy web page that contains the information you wish to print.
• Click File, select Print Preview.
• Click Zoom In so that you can read the text on the page.
• Click Next Page or Prev Page until you find the text you want to print.
• At the bottom of your print window you will see the display "Printing Page __". Note the page number!
• Click Print and in the Print Range section of the print window, click Pages and enter the page number(s). For example, if you only need to print page 2, you would enter 2 in the to: field.
• Click OK.
Copying and pasting text into e-mail or Word:
• Go to the policy web page that contains the information you want.
• Move your mouse to the beginning of the text you want to copy.
• Click and hold your left mouse button while dragging the mouse to the end of the text you want to copy. You will see the text highlighted on the screen as you drag your mouse.
• Release the left mouse button and click your right mouse button. A menu will appear. Left click on Copy or press the C on your keyboard.
• Open Word, Zimbra or the program where you want to paste the text. Click your left mouse button where you want the text to begin. Click Edit and select Paste (or hold down the Ctrl key and press V on the keyboard).
• You can now print your page, send your e-mail or save the information for later use.