C.E.S.P. 2-17: Posting Requirements
Date Revised: 7-2-2015
Summary: Establishes policy concerning posting of required notifications
It is the policy of the University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service to comply with the posting requirements of state and federal laws.
As an employer, the University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service is required to post notifications to its employees and the public in a conspicuous place. The following is a listing of required posting.
- "And Justice for All"
- Equal Employment Opportunity (E.E.O.) Counselors
ARKANSAS DEPARTMENT OF LABOR POSTERS
- Notice to Employer and Employee - Minimum Wage, Overtime, Child Labor, Wage Collection, etc.
- Workers' Compensation Law “Form H” and "Form P", Poster of Instructions"
To complete Form H: Managed Care Organization (MCO) Name and Address:
10809 Executive Center., Ste 105, Little Rock, AR 72211 (501-227-5553)
On Form P, the Insurer’s Name and Address:
Public Employee Claims Division
Arkansas Insurance Department
1200 West Third Street, Suite 201
Little Rock, AR 72201
http://www.awcc.state.ar.us/revisedforms/formpspan.pdf (Form-P Spanish)
- Notice to Employees, How to Claim Unemployment Insurance
- Notice to Employer and Employee Act 556 of 1991 entitled the Public Employees' Chemical Right to Know Act
- Arkansas Whistle-Blower Act 1523 of 1999
- Executive Order 98-04 & Act 34 of 1999 Employee Disclosure Posting
FEDERAL DEPARTMENT OF LABOR POSTERS
- Family and Medical Leave Act (F.M.L.A.)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (Federal Minimum Wage)
- Job Safety & Health Protection
https://www.osha.gov/Publications/osha3167.pdf (Spanish Version)
- Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- E-Verify (Must post both the Participation and Right to Work Posters)