On Jan. 8, 2016, Dr. Mark Cochran debuted the new mission, vision, values and brand promise for the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture.
We strengthen agriculture, communities, and families by connecting trusted research to the adoption of best practices.
The Division of Agriculture will be the catalyst of prosperity for Arkansas through knowledge and innovation that nourish our families, farms, communities, and environment.
- Integrity: Professional and personal integrity guide our science and our conduct.
- Collaboration: We value teamwork and working relationships with stakeholders and employees.
- Accountability: We are good stewards of our resources and the public trust.
- Relevance: We are dedicated to staying relevant through listening, innovation, and life-long learning.
- Excellence: We expect the highest standards of our work.
We serve with a zeal to help others.