Arkansas Government Contracting Specialists
University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service APAC staff have over 50 years
of combined experience in government procurement. Our knowledgeable staff can help
you register as a government vendor, read a solicitation, and help you prepare your
bid. What about pricing your bid? How do you perform the award or handle contract
close-out? Our counselors have the know-how. At APAC, we speak Procurement.
Need help registering in SAM (System for Award Management), reading a solicitation,
or working on your bid? We offer one-on-one assistance to our clients.
- View Bio.
- Over 11 years of Procurement Technical Assistance Center experience
- Over 15 years of experience working with small businesses (consulting, counseling
- Over 26 years experience in private sector management
- Past Regional Director, Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
- Member, National Contract Management Association
- Associates Degree, Business and Accounting, Crowder College, Neosho, MO.
- B.A., Business Administration, Missouri Southern State University, Joplin, MO.
- View Bio.
- 6 years as the Director of the Rolla Procurement Technical Assistance Center in Springfield,
- 21 years as a contracting official at Pine Bluff Arsenal (construction, services and
- 3 years purchasing experience buying products for US armed forces commissaries in
- 3 years in Finance and Accounting for commercial payments for US Air Force in Hawaii
- Vietnam era veteran
- Retired with 31 years Federal Service in 2007
- Level 2 Defense Acquisition Certification
- Level 3 Certification in the Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
How could the services APAC offers impact your community? Our Outreach Coordinators
can provide you with answers.